To provide eligible Job Corps students with personalized career transition services that lead to economic self-sufficiency and opportunities for advancement through one of the following:
- Employment in an in-demand industry sector or occupation,
- Entry into an apprenticeship program,
- Enlistment in the U.S. Armed Forces,
- Participation in advanced training, or
- Enrollment in postsecondary education
To ensure that graduates and former enrollees remain successfully attached to the workforce and/or further education and training by connecting them with transitional support services within their communities.