To prepare each student for successful participation in the Job Corps experience by providing a Career Preparation Period (CPP) designed to assist each student to:
- Acclimate to center life.
- Acquire basic skills that will enhance job readiness and job search competencies.
To enable staff to:
- Assist each student to acclimate to center life.
- Identify and address each student’s personal issues that may be barriers to successful adjustment and participation.
- Tailor the combination of services to each student’s needs.